With an unparalleled training program and a management team dedicated to supporting, coaching and developing our agents and their careers, Marcus & Millichap is the single most productive environment for investment professionals. Search our current opportunities and start growing your career today.
Join Our Growing Team
With an unparalleled training program and a management team dedicated to supporting, coaching and developing our agents and their careers, Marcus & Millichap is the single most productive environment for investment professionals. Search our current opportunities and join the largest, most collaborative team of specialists in the industry.
CULTURE ISN’T LEARNED – IT’S LIVED
If you’re looking for just a brokerage firm, you have many choices, but if you’re looking for an environment that resonates with your ethics, your lifestyle and your integrity, the only choice is The French Retail Team. It won’t take long for you to see that our culture is decidedly different from any other in the industry. It is an organization based not on what brokerage is, but what brokerage was meant to be.
Retail Sales Assoicate
Our premier Retail investment sales team, specializing in investment sales and financing of retail properties is seeking a retail agent with 1-3 years of experience to lead the growth of our private client business. We offer significant earning potential to candidates who have experienced some level of success in brokerage but are looking to ignite their career by learning from the industry’s most successful agents. Through our unparalleled training and mentorship program, a new agent will master the art of real estate sales and investing No other team in the industry provides the leadership, training, resources, and track record needed to ensure success as a leading Retail agent.
This hands-on training combined with real-world experience will allow you to:
- Ignite your career by learning from the industry’s leading agents
- Quickly become an integral part of a high caliber team, working on an active pipeline of exciting assignments while developing your own book of business
- Advance your knowledge and real estate acumen through exposure to
What you can expect when you join:
- Training – Our nationally recognized training program prepares newer team members for their career in commercial real estate. Our training is thorough and covers real estate sales, with lots of discussion, online work, role playing and analysis. For experienced professionals, our program will enhance your existing skills.
- Mentorship – You will be paired with executive level team members that have 75 years of collective experience and a deep track record of representing the largest apartment owners in the United States.
- Coaching – Not only are our associates exposed to our training program, they will also receive continuous development coaching from the Marcus & Millichap, one of the best training platforms in the industry. Weekly coaching is provided in a small group setting by experienced managers.
- Earning Potential – One of the most successful teams in Marcus & Millichap’s history. We are highly selective because we are committed to dedicating our time and energy towards accelerating your earnings.
- Culture – The core principles driving our team’s success are trust, collaboration, information sharing and always doing what is best for our client. We look forward to hiring a candidate that shares those values.
A day in the life of our agents often includes:
- Prospecting new client relationships and business
- Attending networking and industry events
- Participating in “Pitch” meetings and exclusive listing proposals to clients
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements
- Marketing exclusive listings to investors
- Qualifying offers and leading “best and final” negotiations
- Advising clients on their real estate investment strategies
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships
- Proficiency in excel, outlook, PowerPoint, and salesforce (or other CRMs)
- Track record of success: sports, personal achievements, or leadership roles
- Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded individuals
- Real estate license