Kodi Traver joined the French Retail Team at Marcus & Millichap in 2019 after becoming a licensed New York State Real Estate Salesperson. He has over 10 years of experience in global product development, marketing, and sales. His ability to read client’s needs quickly and execute strategies to attain results is his expertise. He works closely with Joseph French to bolster commercial investment sales activity in the Northeast. His primary responsibilities include new business development, underwriting assets, marketing properties, and executing transactions. His ability to quickly analyze markets and understand the local environment allows him to maximize value for his clients.
Mr. Traver began his career in 2008 with Saint-Gobain in international research and development for the manufacturing of building products, while living in Paris, France where he was successfully promoted to several management positions. In early 2016, Mr. Traver transitioned to sales as the North American business development and sales manager for Fareva, a globally recognized contract manufacturer. Prior to joining Marcus & Millichap, Mr. Traver served as the Vice President of Beauty Sales for Li & Fung, a publicly-traded company, leading the luxury health and beauty industry. As Vice President, he managed $200 million in annual corporate accounts.
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Sales, Purchasing & Negotiating – Level I & II: MVO Formation, New York, NY
- US Coast Guard 100ton License with Towing Assistance
- Global Sales Training: FAREVA: Tournon, France
- Seminar Guest Speaker for Glass Design, by Marc Rosen, Pratt University, New York, NY
- Guest Panel Speaker at LuxePack 2016
- Management Development II: Shaun Hopkins Program, Atlanta, GA
- Situational Leadership Program: Shaun Hopkins Program, Philadelphia, PA
- Research & Development Workshop: Saint-Gobain, Paris, France
Alfred University – BS in Ceramics Engineering / Minor in Chemistry