Nathaniel (Nate) Gallaudet joined the French Retail Team at Marcus & Millichap in January 2021. His focus is primarily on the sale of retail investment properties including single-tenant properties and open-air shopping centers in the Southeast, primarily Florida.
Mr. Gallaudet has over 15 years of experience in sales, customer service, business consulting, data management, and web development. Most recently he was the Senior Account Manager of the Class Action Refund, a company that provides settlement fund recovery services to businesses. Mr. Gallaudet provided guidance for new campaigns and best practices and was responsible for developing and maintaining key relationships within Class Action Refund’s portfolio of clients.
After graduating from Wheaton College in 2010, with a Bachelor of Arts in European History, Mr. Gallaudet traveled to Prague Czech Republic to complete coursework and receive his degree. This eventually led to a desire to travelback to Prague in 2014, where he found a job at TBM Evolution Group as a project coordinator and sales representative and lived for approximately one year.
- Serves on the Board of Directors as the Sergeant at Arms for the Rotary Club of Eastchester
- Contributing Member of Bronxville Reformed Church
- Entrepreneurial ventures in the food industry, real estate, financial trading, and web development
- Wheaton College MA – Bachelor of Arts, European History
- Anglo American University Prague, Czech Republic